A restful own moment with your feet off the ground
Finnish pure forest has provided shelter, comfort and relaxation throughout the ages. Breather in Tree Tent Kommee Kurki means taking a nap, meditating or observing the nature for 3 hours. The breather is available from May until September at 12-3 pm.
Why not have a breather for work ability or team day? This is also a unique place for a meditation instructor to come with the client.
There are two tree tents at the site and you can choose either of them. The one with the best view is attached at about 1,8 metres. The other one is attached lower and it is accessible for also people with hip aches etc.
You can see through the mesh fabric of the tent which also keeps mosquitos away, and there is also a rain cover so you or the tent won´t get wet.
The best weather for the breather is a bit cloudy but dry, so it doesn't get too hot during your stay in the tree tent. From the sun we ask you to protect yourself with clothing and a hat, not sun screen, to keep the tree tent clean from lotion.
The price includes:
- using the tree tents and the camp site for 1-6 people depending on the price list during 12-3 pm
- air filled camping matresses for three in both tents
- using the campfire place and the firewood, not allowed during forest fire warning
- using the eco-toilet including water, soap, hand sanitizer and hand towel
- no pets allowed
- please keep the area and the tents clean and tidy
- no smoking
Inquiries: email@example.com or tel. +358 50 378 9208